How can I sign up for Roost Renters Insurance?

Roost Renters Insurance is available through a select group of property management companies. Check with your property manager to see if Roost Renters Insurance is available to you.

What does Roost Renters Insurance cover?

Roost Renters Insurance covers your personal property (including laptops, furniture, electronics, appliances, clothes, bikes, etc.) if they are damaged or stolen.

Roost Renters Insurance covers items lost or damaged in events such as:*

  • Weather related: Fire, wind, snow, hail, lightning, freezing, ice
  • Non-weather related: theft, vandalism, malicious mischief, water backup of sewer and drains

*Coverage varies by state.
*Flood damage (i.e., weather related flood) is not covered under renters insurance.

Are my roommates covered under my Roost Renters Insurance policy?

You can easily add your roommates to your policy.

How much does Roost Renters Insurance cost?

The cost of insurance will depend on the amount of coverage you desire for your personal belongings, as well as your location. For your convenience, we offer a monthly payment plan which includes an initial payment and 10 monthly installments.

What about Liability Coverage?

Roost Renters Insurance includes liability coverage for the property up to $100,000.

For Property Managers

We specialize in renters insurance programs offered to residents through customized partnerships. Learn more